Adamson High School Replacement
The replacement high school includes a three-story, 223,500 square foot main building along with athletic fields, an Auto Technology Building , Youth and Family Clinic, a publicly accessible gymnasium and performing arts areas.
Designed under the Texas-Collaborative for High Performance Schools (TX-CHPS) sustainable guidelines, this school is a state of the art, environmentally sustainable facility that respects the history of the original school first constructed in 1892 and rebuilt in 1915. Pacheco Koch was retained to complete full surveying services including boundary and topographic surveying, easement dedications, right-of-way abandonments and platting. In addition, Pacheco Koch provided full civil engineering services.